Thursday, December 7, 2017

Ice Skating Oops!

A couple weeks ago I attend my first ever weekend retreat with One Crazy Stamper. I had way too much fun, lots of laughs and well......you know ..what happens at the retreat, stays at the retreat!

Our welcome package included some 12 x 12 paper, ribbon, chipboard and a sketch and a challenge should we choose to accept it. Create a card or layout with the patterned paper in the kit but we could make it our own. 




I decided Oops Oliver was the perfect stamp to match the paper in pack. I added a fun sentiment I had taken with me. I coloured him up, added silver gel pen to his skate blades and cut him out with a stitched oval die. Some silver ribbon and enamel dots finish off my card. 
I didn't win the challenge - so many talented ladies played along - but I had way too much fun making this card! 


Card Recipe 
Stamp: Oops Oliver Bear - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment:Days Like This - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Echo Park
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, stitched oval die - Your Next Stamp, oval die - Spellbinders, stitched rectangle die - Your Next Stamp, silver gel pen, Ribbon Trends ribbon, enamel dots - Echo Park, pop dots, Crystal Stickles

Spectrum Noir Markers: TB8 BT9 TB9 BG5 BG7 BG10 MB1 MB3 MB4 CG1 DG2 DG4 DR5 DR1 DR7 IG1 IG3 IG5
                                            
                                
 Don't forget to ink up your favourite High Hopes stamp and come play along in our Christmas/Winter Fun challenge! 
We can't wait to see what you create! Click here for more details and to come play along!



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment