Friday, December 15, 2017

Christmas Joy....

I don't know about you, but I have always associated gingerbread with Christmas.  The fresh aroma of gingerbread cooking seems to feel the air with the Christmas spirit and joy.

For today's card I have used the adorable Ginger Family in Heart.  I coloured the image with copics and added some Nuvo Crystal Glaze and Nuvo Glitter Accents Fresh Snowfall.  The embellishments on the side are from BoBunny's Christmas Wood shapes and were coloured with some  Zig Wink of Stella Pens. I then used a Clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter Pen to add some glitter.



Supplies used;
Do find some time to come and play along in our Christmas/Winter challenge.  We can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping by and until next time, happy crafting.

Hugs,

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment