Thursday, September 21, 2017

Happy Halloween from Kitty & the Gang!


Hello everyone! Lori here, welcoming you all back to another installment for One Crazy StamperThe challenge this month is "Fall/Halloween."

We are STILL experiencing very wet, cold days here in central Alberta - some places even got a few inches of snow! The weather man says we are to get a bit here too and although I LOVE winter and my "hunker-down-and-craft" days when it snows, it's just a wee bit too early yet....it can wait a while! 

This week, I am sharing "Halloween Kitty & Gang" with you all - High Hopes Rubber stamps have *such* adorable images to color and bring to life and this one was no exception.  



I stamped the image with my Momento Black ink, colored with copic markers then layered on black along with some Halloween paper and then added my favorite embellies - gumdrops! :)




Card Recipe:

Stamps: Halloween Kitty & Gang - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Copic Markers: see photo below
Extras: Misti, Halloween paper pack, black gumdrops



Be sure to hop on over to the September Challenge HERE and link up your project with us! Cheers and happy crafting! 




No comments:

Post a Comment