I hope you all enjoyed the long weekend and had a chance to enjoy the Canada Day festivities.
For today's card, I have used several techniques and different mediums. The stamp I used is called The Best of Things from High Hopes Stamps. I coloured this with Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers. The main background paper is a piece of sheet from one of Heidi Swapp's paper pads that was foiled using the Minc Machine and Holographic Reactive Foil. The strip of paper on the left hand paper was created using a Tim Holtz stencil called Trellis. Lilac Lavendar and Spring Green Nuvo Mousse were used to add colour. Doing this was trial and error. The mousse which has a pearlescent effect has a creamy and smooth like butter texture. I found it went on quite nicely if I used a piece of cut and dry foam instead of a spatula.
- Stamp: The Best of Things (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Archival Jet Black
- Paper: Strathmore Watercolor Paper
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 047 - May Green, 049 - Green Shadow, 083 - Lilac, 803 - English Lavendar, 220 - Tea Rose, 230 - Pale Rose, 045 - Pale Green, 053 - Yellow Green
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter Brush Pens: Soft Jade, Cosmos
- Holographic Reactive Foil (Heidi Swapp)
- Tim Holtz Stencils: Trellis
- Nuvo Mouse: Lilac Lavendar, Spring Green
- Nuvo Crystal Drops: Morning Dew, Pale Periwinkle
Do make sure you drop by on Saturday, July 15th for High Hopes Stamps newest release.
Until next time, happy crafting.