Monday, October 24, 2016

A Wee Bit Wicked


Hello friends, and welcome back, another card to share with you, this was fun, our challenge here at One Crazy Stamper is still going this month, so please play along, great prizes as well as this new High Hopes Stamps Winter/Fall Fun Release.  
Lora has a wonderful array of supplies as well, so stop by the store and now let's have some fun.  


The sketch I think I now have got it figured out in my head, and stop switching things up to much.  It is optional to use the sketch for the challenge, but sure is a great place to start.  I hope you can give it a try, and play along, the design team love seeing what you create.


My card today I used Spellbinder dies, and colored the cute stamp up using my copic markers, and added a wee bit of glitter from the Wink of Stella pen.  Add a few little cat embellishments and popped up the star banner with foam dots.


Supplies: HHStamps-Hello Kitty & Gang, Wicked, Memento ink, MISTI, Copic Markers, Wink of Stella, Spellbinder Dies, Star Punch, Banner Die, Foam Dots.


2 comments: