Friday, June 17, 2016

Berry Nice -- High Hopes Stamps!

Happy Friday!!!!
I've been playing around with this super Summery mouse from High Hopes.

You can find the stamps used on this design here ...

The image is coloured with Copics and I created an outdoor scene around the mouse for some added Summer goodness!
I thought the ribbon was a fun touch and coordinates well with the stamp. The sentiment actually reads "Make a Wish" but I only inked up the "Wish" as it fit perfectly on the card. 
The seeds on the berry were coloured with a white sharpie marker. Its one of my faves as it stands out so well against Copics. Stitches were also added and some fun gingham pattern papers which totally reminds me of the season :)
 I love this time of year and June especially for Strawberry season!
Copic numbers ...
W3W1,YG17,R24,R11,E93,R32,W4,W7,W2,R27.R20,YG99,YG25,R00

Wishing you a berry crafty weekend!
Our challenge this month is Anything Goes. You can find the challenge here to come play along. We can't wait to see what you create!

If you need High Hopes Stamps or crafting supplies you can find them at 


2 comments:

  1. Really darling, Nat! Great colour combo, and of course your whole scene is amazing. I want to take a "backgrounds" class from you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! is the first thing I think of...great job, love the color and the image is so cute, great job friend! Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete