Wednesday, March 30, 2016

What Diet?

Howdy!
Happy Wednesday everyone! It's my turn today to share a card with you! For my post today I'm using the Art Impressions "One 2 Brag set".
OMGeeee! This sentiment just makes me burst out laughing and lately is so true LOL! I chose papers from the Authentique "Infused" 6x6 collection and all the cakes and cupcakes go perfectly with this stamp!
Inside view using a stamp from Amy R!
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, R20, R27(lipstick & earrings)
Hair: E43, E44, E47
Cake: Y32, E59
Pants: T1
Shoes: T1, T3, T5
Plate & fork: T3

Head on over to One Crazy Stamper's Online store and see all the goodies Lora has for you to chose from!

Happy Crafting!

Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. Super cute, Cheri! Perfect papers :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this card and the background paper is perfect for it . Great design too

    ReplyDelete