Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Christmas Recipe Card Swap

 Hi there! I'm back again to share  a Christmas Recipe Card using High Hopes Happy Mail found here
We're having a Recipe card swap for some festive fun and  hope you can join in :)
You can find the swap over on facebook at OCS 2015 Decorated  recipe card exchange
Sign up takes place between now and October 25th. 
Decorated Cards need to be created & mailed by November 22nd.
Just create a 4x6 card, add some bling  & your favorite Christmas recipe!
Please see the attached tutorial and I hope you join in on the fun!

 I look forward to receiving some festive happy mail this Season :)

Copic C1,C3,C5,R21,R11,R22,R24,BG000,YG63,YG67,E41.R37.E21,E95

2 comments:

  1. I love your cute & sparkly Hedgy, Nat! And I'll have to check out the swap - sounds fun :o)

    ReplyDelete