Thursday, August 13, 2015

Pretty Awesome

Welcome back to my Thursday post for One Crazy Stamper.  This month instead of a challenge, the design team is showing you some inspirational projects, so here's mine....


 
This sweet image is a new favorite of mine and I couldn't wait to color it up - this is Stamping Bella Tiny Town Amanda is Awesome.  I stamped the image on Copic Xpress It cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, then colored it with Copic sketch markers.  After matting and mounting the image on dp from Fab Scraps, I added clouds made with a Memory Box die, some ribbon accents and stamped the included sentiment directly on the dp.
 
Card Recipe
Skin - E000, E01, E11
Bench, Hair, Flower center - E21, E23, E27, E29
Grass/Leaves - BG93, BG96, BG99
Dress - V20, V22, V25, V28, V04, V01
Yellow - Y04, Y08, Y17
Sky - B0000, B000
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable, Shari - I love your pretty colour combo - and that sentiment is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete