Monday, May 11, 2015

Swings'n Slides My Ride

Great day here, and another fantastic challenge here at One Crazy Stamper, and it is Monday so it is my turn to host this weeks challenge.  I am using this fun cute image from Little Miss Muffet Stamps-Swings 'n Slides My Ride.  I am also using the great pattern paper from Simple Stories-Good Day Sunshine.  Of coursed colored my little friend using copic markers.  C7, C5, C3, C1, C0, C00, E50, E51, E11, R27, R22, N10, N7, YG25, BG53, Y08, E59, E57.
I also added Glossy Accents on his glasses, wish you could see it better, it is pretty cool.  Thanks again for stopping here, and I hope you get a chance to enter your project here at One Crazy Stamper, and remember Lora has a wonderful array of supplies at her store.  Till next time happy crafting.
 

3 comments:

  1. A great card Leanne!. The paper is a great match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card for a little guy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally darling! Love this♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete