Monday, March 30, 2015

Shaker Card Tutorial

Thanks for stopping by today, I am sharing a tutorial today for you, the tutorial is my turn for One Crazy Stamper.  I hope you get a chance to try something new and also check out everything here at One Crazy Stamper.  Say hello to the amazing design team as well.

I used Spellbinders Label 22 and Decorative Labels 22 for my shaker part of the card.  I cut the frame out and using the larger die cut and the next size of one.  Use the larger die cut to cut out the acetate/transparency as well as my little friend and his balloon. 
 The decorative label 22 I used to cut out a mat for the shaker part.
I added foam tape to the back of the acetate.  Oh and colored my little High Hopes Rubber Stamp friend, using Copic Markers. YG17, 25, BG11, 13, 15, Y26, 23, R21, 22, 27, 29, E93, W6.
Then I put some sequins over top of the colored image and place the transparency/frame over top.
Here is my finished card, add some pearls, ribbon and I used the fun Simple Stories Homespun Pattern Paper.  My card is 6x6 size. I also have made another card using similar technique, I will add another post for this over at my blog.  Thanks again for stopping and happy crafting.

5 comments:

  1. A great tutorial Leanne. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful shaker card, Leanne! I love how you did your mats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to make shakers - Just made 3 this past week! Great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. Thanks for sharing your adorable card and wonderful tutorial.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete