Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Happy Day

Hello fellow crafty friends! On this Terrific Tuesday I'm sharing a saturated canary stamp which I coloured with my spectrum noir pencils. I've coloured this stamp a few times, and so today I wanted to try something different. I went for a soft look to match the pastels in the chalk studio dp that I used.

Hope ya like it! Have a super awesome day!


Here are some other designs I did with this image.
-Best In Class
-Shoo Shoo Buggy

Supplies: Balloon Wishes(Saturated Canary), 6x6 Chalk Studio Pad(MME), Chalk Studio Twine(MME), Chalk Studio Layered Stickers(MME), Chalk Studio Decorative Brads(MME), Double Dot Jewles-Aqua(Bo Bunny), Glossy Accents, Wink Of Stella-Clear

Spectrum Noir Pencils: 004, 005, 009, 061, 034, 117, 120.

1 comment:

  1. Great job Aaemie, love the banners and the balloon as well as the stamp. Nice paper, great job! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete