Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Tea for Two

Hi All;

It is Wednesday, which is also hump day -- can't wait for some warmer weather on the weekend as it has certainly been cold.  The OCS DT have been showing the new release for High Hopes Rubber Stamps. I used the Derwent Inktense Pencils to colour it.  As I couldn't decide on a sentiment to use, I decided to go without one.

For my post today, I have used this adorable image called Tea for Two.

Supplies used:
There is still plenty of time to enter this month's challenge to win a prize pack of High Hopes Stamps.
If you need any supplies for your entry, check out Lora's store, OCS for some great products and amazing prices.

Until the next time, get your creative juices flowing and have some fun.

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. I love the watercolour look with the pencils, Sue! Sweet card :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and the image, and the twine, nice touch. Great job!

    ReplyDelete