Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy Birthday, Blue, White and an Embellishment

January Challenge - Blue, White and an Embellishment
 January Blue & White and an Embellishment Challenge
 Hello friends and welcome back.  Here is my card I am making for One Crazy Stamper and we have the wonderful Sponsor this month from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.  Today is the 1st Day for the High Hopes Sneak Peaks, release day is Jan. 8th.  This little bear and his fish is called "Wow...What A Catch",  it made me smile and I had to create something for my great nephew as he loves fishing with his Daddy!

 I hope you get a chance to check out what the fantastic design team is creating for our challenge this month too and play along with us.  Lora has some wonderful prizes for you, and if you need to re-stock your supplies stop by her store or go online and check it out.  Till next time Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Leanne, your little fishing rod is adorable!! Cute card :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Leanne. The fishing rod is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete