Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I'm Seeing Stars!

Hi crafty friends!  This is my last post for August and boy oh boy, do we have some special stamps to share next month, so make sure you check back soon!

Now just in case you were wondering...this is what I did on my card... I first mixed white embossing paste and black ink, then smeared it on thick over my star stencil. I really wanted the stars to pop off the page and they very much do. I added the super star die sentiment, more stars, some border dies, and can you believe it..no stamp or any colouring this week.!

I hope you all are seeing stars after this! Have a great day and keep on crafting!

Here is my concoction of ink and paste, I used a popsicle stick to mix it.
My Supplies 
Star Show(Memory Box), Embossing Paste(Studio 490), Memento-Tuxedo Black(Tsukineko), Sports Sentamentables(Whimsy)


3 comments:

  1. Aaemie - this is VERY cool! What a great masculine card :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super awesome Aaemie! Nice new DT photo too! Very smart, love the stars, and the ink/paste awesome idea...great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card Aaemie! Love the details

    ReplyDelete