Monday, August 4, 2014

Big Wish

 
Hello and glad you stopped by to see what I am inspiring you to do today.  Craft, get creative and have some fun.  Our design team here at One Crazy Stamper this month is doing just that.  No challenge this month, but another wonderful Inspirational month.  So please check out the OCS team and see what we are sharing.
 
We love hearing from you also, so drop us a comment or two. My card today I am using the very fun Penny Black - Good Day stamp.  I popped up the clouds, they are a Whimsy Stamps Die, and then I added some twine, colored my little friend using Copic Markers.  I cut the image out using Spellbinders and then popped him up also.  I used the great paper pack from Bo-Bunny Lemonade Stand.
 Again thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

2 comments: