Saturday, May 10, 2014

My Heart in The Clouds

Sensational Saturday is here at One Crazy Stamper and I have a LOVEly card to share. I coloured my image with copic markers, used several dies and one of my favourite embossing folders. 

Have an awesome day and join in the fun with our "anything goes and an embellishment" challenge. 

Supplies
Saxophone Luka(La la Land Stamps), Shoot!(Spellbinders), Head Over Heels Collection(Bo Bunny), Puffy Clouds(Memory Box), Labels 8 Nestabilities(Spellbinders), Decorative Labels 8 Nestabilities(Spellbinders), Asian Accents Shapeabilities(Spellbinders), Hearts M Bossabilites  Reversible embossing Folder(Spellbinders)

Copic Markers
Skin-E0000,E000,E00. Hair-E30,E37,E47E53. Saxophone-Y11,Y15,Y28,YR23. Clothing-R46,R89. N6,N9. B34,B37

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Aaemie! His hair is gorgeous - amazing colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful combination of the image and papers makes this a terrific card!

    ReplyDelete