Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter's on it's Way!

Hello crafty peeps! I would like to say Happy Easter to all and share my very first Easter card ever, I also have a special bonus card from my daughter. For my creation I incorporated a few aspects from my shabby chic tutorial as did my mini me. I used a mixed medley of memory box dies. combining tiny tulips with the grassland border. The tulips were cut with yellow cardstock, then coloured with copics and glittered with stickles. I added lots of bows with some twine, then used my yellow pearl pen(which I think is the perfect shade of yellow for Easter).

"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!"
Lucy Van Pelt
In Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz.
Supplies
She Loves Me(Stampendous House Mouse), Frantage Embossing Kit(Stampendous), Hemp Brights(American Crafts), Stickles-Yellow(Ranger), Distress Stickles-Spun Sugar(Tim Holtz), Distress Paint-Picket Fence(Tim Holtz)

Copics Used

Be sure to join us in our "Anything Goes" challenge!!!

Here is my daughters "Shabby Chic Easter Card". She did the layout and placement of everything herself, even the mica and embossing paste. There is also a little rainbow done in stickles!
Supplies
She Loves Me(Stampendous House Mouse), Mica Kit(Stampendous), Studio 490 Embossing Paste-White(Stampers Anonymous), Stickles-Yellow(Ranger), Distress Stickles-Spun Sugar(Tim Holtz), Lulu Lavender, Rose Bud, Angel Pink(Memento Dew Drops)







5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous, Aaemie. Love the details. Your daughter's card is adorable. She takes after her mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very adorable cards!Love the way you did the pearls on the scalloped mat. I looks so pretty. Great image and colouring.
    Your daughters card is very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaemie, I love both of the cards by you & your daughter! She is a talented cardmaker like her Mom :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. both of the cards are great!!

    ReplyDelete