Friday, March 21, 2014

Your a Star!

Hello and Happy Friday!  I sure hope that you had a great week!  Today I have a super cute Birthday card to show you, hope you like it, I challenged my self not to use patterned paper so I decided to emboss the background image and add die cuts to embellish...
Supplies Used:  * Image: Whimsy Stamps, Shy Girl  * Copic Sketch Markers  * Copic Xpress It Cardstock  * Sentiments: Whimsy Stamps, Everyday Moments  * Zig Wink of Stella Brush, Clear (on top of purple die cut stars)  * Glossy Accents (on eyes, shoelaces, black on the shoes and outside sentiment)  * 3D Pop Dots  * Zig Glue Pen  * Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black  *

Here is a look at the inside of the card....

 Here is a close up of the beautiful image to see the Copic colours used....
 Copic Colours Used:  * Skin: E11, E00, E000 * Hair: E49, E59, E25, E50 * Eyes: E59, E23 * Purple: V17, V15, V12 * Black: T8, T6, T4 *


This was such a fun image to work with and I hoped you liked today's card.


Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;

5 comments: