Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy 50th Birthday to My Husband!!

Hello and Happy Friday!!!  On November 17th my husband turned 50!!  Today I am going to share with you the special card I made for him =) 

You know when someone celebrates the 50th Wedding Anniversary it is called their "Golden" Anniversary, well I played off that and came up with this....
 
 Here is a look at the inside of the card....
 Supplies Used:  * Copic Xpress It Cardstock  * Copic Sketch Markers  * Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa & Cantaloupe  * Image: High Hopes Stamps - Birthday Fish  * Glossy Accents  * 3D Pop Dots  * Happy Sentiment: My Favorite Things, Piggy Bank  * Inside Sentiments:  High Hopes Stamps -  Bold Happy Birthday & Growing Old  *
 
 Here is a look at the 3D effect on the card....
 
 
Here is a close up of the fun image to see the Copic colours used....
Copic Colours Used:  * Fish: YG27,YG24, YG23, YG21  * Hat: B16, B14, B12  * Bubbles: B12, 0  * Balloon: BG34, BG32, BG11, BG10  * Water: BG11, BG10  *
 
I hope that you enjoyed today's post, I would love to hear your thoughts=)

 
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!!!
Hugs;

3 comments:

  1. Super Cute, and HB to him too, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated to your hubby! We share the same bday - he's 2 yrs older than I am!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Shari! I love the high hopes stamp you used...very nicely coloured!!! HB to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete