Saturday, August 17, 2013

One Grey Balloon

Good morning fellow crafty peeps, I have a cute greyscale card to share with you today. When I first planed this card it was supposed to be bright and in pinks but my design idea changed three times! and ended up like this. The whole image was coloured with only 5 copic markers, T0,T3,T5,T6,T9 and a wee bit of a pink prisma pencil on her cheeks. I wanted to use an oval die, but the largest wouldn't fit around the image, which created a perfect opportunity to use the "Out of the Box Technique". I did end up messing it up a bit and had to trim off the embossed edge of the oval(oops). This stamp also comes with a "Birthday Girl" sentiment, which is stamped on the inside.

Now it's your turn to create a birthday project and enter it to win a prize and/or to be considered for a guest design spot.


My Supplies
Birthday Gril(kraftin Kimmie), Irrésistible Collection 6x6(Authentique),




6 comments:

  1. Oh my!! What an absolutely stunning card! I love it---I never thought such color would be great for card--but it is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous with wonderful monochromatic colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, nicely done, great mono card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks palloncino matrimonio

    ReplyDelete