Monday, August 5, 2013

Happy Birthday Dad!

Good day friends, I thought I would try something different with this birthday card.  One Crazy Stamper challenge this month is Birthdays, and I love having a few extra around.  This one is for my Dad. I seen this idea on Pinterest and thought I could do that.  I think they call it a Vertical Step Card.  I did screw up the measurements a bit, but thought I could still use it.  
The paper was fun to use.  It is Bazzill Basic Paper 6 x6 Pack - Miss Teagen Sue.  Very cool, double sided, and feels great.  Anyway, thanks for stopping here and please play along with the Birthday Challenge this month at One Crazy Stamper.  Lora's store is where I go for my supplies: One Crazy Stamper.  Till next time Happy Crafting.  I hope you get into your craft room and create!
 
Supplies: Black White cardstock. Stamp-Whimsy Stamps-Meljein Designs Birthday Cake Mouse, and my computer-Word.  Ribbon, Button, Spellbinders, Glue Dots, 3D Foam Squares.  Copic Markers, Spica Markers.  Paper-Bazzill Basic - Miss Teagen Sue. Copics I used: YR20, YR21, YR23, YR24, T4, T6, T8. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is an awesome stepper creation. So love the effect of woodgrain paper you have used. Just stunning.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne, this is such an awesome stepper card. The paper is great.

    ReplyDelete