Thursday, June 13, 2013

Card but Very Not Happy !!

Whismy Stamps


Hello this is my card and looking at the title of my post you are probably wondering what?  Well I have had the day from hell..ok I have to be honest this whole week has been rough..My daughter is in exams and she is an over achiever...She also has anxiety trouble so I have been helping her..I hate to see her so upset and unhappy..I believe that a kid should be able to be a kid as long as possible and that their tears are special and should not be wasted on school...Exams whoever thought those up well  lets just get onto the card..Image is Whismy Stamps FLOWER FAIRIES..it was stamped using none other than MEMENTO TUXEDO BLACK INK on white CARD STOCK...She was coloured using COPICS & PRISMA PENCILS...the Butterfly is a MEMORY BOX DIE cannot recall the name because I threw the package out..all of my supplies listed can be found at One Crazy Stamper..just click on the link  http://wwwonecrazystamper.com The challenge theme is SUMMER FUN please join us...Lora gives great prizes..I have not glued this card down I need your input on how else to improve it..I am not to sure what it is but I just can't like it..So please leave a comment and help me..

COPICS USED

E0000, 000, 00, 02, R20
R81, 83, 85, 89
BG10, 13, 15, 18
YR0000, 000, 00, 01
BV01, 02, 04, 08
E29, 39,YR14, Y21 (hair)

PRISMA PENCILS

PC 943 Burnt Ochre (shading of skin)
PC947 Dark Umber, 943, 914 Cream (hair)
PC1032 Pumpkin Orange (dress)

Well I hope you enjoyed this post and please any advice I would love and when I have it totally finished I will post it!! thks again for all and visit the challenge blog the card are awesome.. http://onecrazystampercom.blogspot.ca


4 comments:

  1. Kerri, I think your card looks great! I love the colour of her hair, so rich and vibrant looking. We all have times things just don't come together for us....I think we are all hard on ourselves. Leave your worries behind and glue your card together as it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerri, first of all, a hug for a rough week. I think your card looks great. Glue it down, and call it done. Don't underestimate your talent, girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your image and great hair coloring. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, and I love that paper, and the butterfly nice touch. Glue that baby down. Take some time for you, and just breathe she will get thru exams, and so will you. Sending big squishy hugs!

    ReplyDelete