Friday, February 22, 2013

Wee Bunny, showing you some LOVE...

Hello and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!! I sure hope that you had a great week and were able to spend some time crafting =)

You still have time to create and enter into the monthly LOVE challenge, so I wanted to show you the card I made for my Husband for Valentine's Day to maybe inspire you to enter into the challenge.

 Here is a picture of the inside of the card.....
Here is a close up picture of the sweet Wee Bunny for you to see the Copic colours....
COPIC COLOURS USED:  Greys: C5, C3, C1, C00 - Reds: R39, R37, R35, R32 - Pinks: R83, R81, RV10 - Greens: YG67, YG63, YG61.

I hope that you enjoyed today's post, and maybe I have inspired you to enter into the monthly LOVE challenge =)

Please feel free to visit my blog or more information on this card. 

Until next time, Keep crafting!
Hugs;
Shari G.

No comments:

Post a Comment