Thursday, February 21, 2013

Man Card!

Fisherman Fred!!
The card I have to show you is one using a High Hopes Stamper...The Image name is Fisherman Fred..my dad has an upcoming birthday so I thought that I would use it....The image is coloured with my copics and shaded with a couple of pencils..Prisma of course..I hope you like all of my material for this card was purchased from http://www.onecrazystamper.com..and if you have some spare time please my a project and put it in our challenge...For more details on my card pop on over to my blog  http://kerri-thankgodforcolors.blogspot.ca


Copics Used:

Skin   E0000, 11, 00, 000
Pants  E41, 42, 43, 44, 47 (all browns on the card)
Socks YG61, 63, 67
Can    G82, 94, 99, 28 (fish done the same)
Tackle Box C1, 3, 5, 7, ( reel as well ) reds R24,27,29 Yellow Y35, 38
Grass was done by stippling the greens are the same as the can..

The shirt and hat are done by paper piecing..

Prisma Pencils:

Face Shading PC943 Burnt Ochre
Brown Shading PC947 Dark Umber and a tad of black PC935 Black
Green ShadingPC911 Olive Green and PC908 Dark Green
Shirt Shading PC901 Indigo Blue..

3 comments:

  1. A great card Kerri. The sentiment is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerri this card is awesome! LOve the scene you set and love the plaid! Great card!

    Hugs;
    Shari G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thks ladies for the support...hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete