Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Anne

I’m back with another card using this stamp from Stamping Bella/Mo Manning.  Not only do I love these books, but red heads have a special place in my heart. My Grandma had red hair and she was so proud of it. My Grandpa fell in love with her at first sight because of her red hair. I only saw pictures of my Grandma with red hair, since she was gray by the time I was born.  And my best friend since we were little girls is a red head, her hair is the brightest, reddest color you can imagine. So this image reminds me of them.

I colored this with some distress inks and used this bottle label stamp from Whimsy stamps. Thanks for stopping by!

supplies: Stamping Bella Prince Edward Island, Distress Inks, Whimsy Stamps Bottle labels, doile, lace, misc buttons, viva decor pen. TH tiny attacher

2 comments:

  1. Cute little Anne......with the red hair. Our family has redheads sprinkled all over it. My mom was Flemmish, so they called her the flaming Flemm. lol

    ReplyDelete