Saturday, October 6, 2012

Baby its cold outside PINK

017

I’ve been seeing some really cute cards with negative die cuts on them so I tried it with these new Whimsy Stamp dies. But I liked the look of it with the die cuts not removed, so I kept them intact.  I added one of my favorite Winter time sentiments and some twine.

I love pink and I love pink even more used non traditionally, like for Christmas. I’d love to know what’s your favorite color?

1siggydashwood

Supplies: Whimsy snowflake die, twine, misc button, Amuse sentiment stamp

3 comments:

  1. I really really really like the look of the cut snowflakes, and the pink on a christmas card is always fun. My favorite colour would be pink or teal ~Patti~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goregeous card for the winter season - pink is such a great choice for a non-traditional color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Snowflakes Jacilynn. I had to do a double take - I thought there was a new die cut company with pink dies...lol... Great idea not removing the die cuts.

    ReplyDelete