Wednesday, September 5, 2012

OCS Birthday celebration!


Did you know that OCS will be celebrating it’s 1st anniversary of opening the brick and mortar store?!  Yep, Sept 8 and we will be celebrating here on the blog with LOTS of prizes!!!
So with  OCS bday in mind, I made this card. Again I used Distress Inks…I really love these things. I have a pretty limited number of ink pads, about 8 but the depth of color that can be achieved from just one color is wonderful.   My image is from CC Designs and papers are from My Mind’s Eye, a great combo right?
ocsbloghop
Don’t forget to join us back here at the OCS blog on 9.8 for a fun hop! And our Black, Red, Kraft challenge is going on until the end of the month.
Supplies: CC Design Stamp, Distress Ink, Watercolor paper, MME papers, Whimsy corner die, Magnolia edge die, twin, TH tiny attacher

2 comments: