Sunday, February 5, 2012

A Pencil and a Dream

007

I REALLY love this sentiment on my card.  It kind of gives me chills if I really sit and think about it.  It applies to so many things..drawing, inventing, math, a speech. But the first thing I thought of was writing, as in a book. I love to read and often sit and wonder how the author came up with the ideas for their book.  It’s inspiring

The word I chose for myself for 2012 is WRITE.  I believe the idea for the word of the year originated from Ali Edwards blog? Did you choose a word for 2012?  I have so many things I want to write. Funny stories about my kids, childhood memories, and stories I’ve made up.

And I love this image from MFT. I made this card for my daughter’s teacher for Valentine’s Day.  The papers are from October Afternoon.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Stamps: My Favorite Things

Papers: October Afternoon, PTI kraft

Tools/Embellishments: Heart Nestabilities, TH tiny attacher, Copic Markers

siggydashwood

2 comments:

  1. What a super cute card! LOVE your sweet image and your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful Jacilynn. I LOVE that sentiment! How perfect for a teacher - or for anyone! You've put together everything to make this so inspirational and yet whimsical. Love it!
    ~ rubber hugz ~
    M

    ReplyDelete