Friday, July 8, 2011

Manicurabellas



This month's Challenge at One Crazy Stamper is a recipe challenge. We want to see 1 image, 2 pattern papers, & 3 embellishments. So get to cookin good lookin!
The Rules:
You have until the end of the month to join in. Only new projects (no back linking to old projects). You must link us in your post. You may combine with other challenges.

One lucky participant will win a $25 gift card to the OCS store


For my card today I have used Manicuarabellas from StampingBella. I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on XpressIt Cardstock and colored the image with the copics below:

I cut out the focal image with a square nestie and layered it onto the Square Fleur DeLis.

I used an Out of Print stiched brad and an Out of Print Bow Tie sticker . I had to add some rhinestone bling as well!
All products are available at One Crazy Stamper.

Join us for our recipe challenge and you can win:






1 comment:

  1. oh super cute! and I need one of these right about now (mani)
    x

    ReplyDelete