Sunday, July 31, 2011

la la land.....Sweet Dreams

Sometimes there is a card that turns out better then you pictured it in your head!  this was definitely one of those!  I loved coloring this sweet image and I don't use very many circles and I love the cards I have been seeing with half circles!  Wanted to use different colors since I have been on a purple and pink kick lately and figured some nice soft greens, yellows and blues would be perfect!

I used the sentiment from kraftin kimmie Goldilocks!  I have to admit I go to that sentiment a lot! 

supplies:  embossing-cuttlebug embossing folder, scor pal, Stamps: Kraftin Kimmie Goldilocks sentiment and La La Land Sweet Dreams Marci, Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics: (nightgown G82, G94, BV11 hair E55, E31, E30 Skin R20, E00 Bear E37, E35, E34 RV13 Other RV13, C5, C1

3 comments:

  1. I agree! This turned out lovely! I love the half circle too. The whole layout and your coloring is perfect : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree! This card turned out lovely and the half circle adds a nice accent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those papers are fabulous. great card

    ReplyDelete