Monday, May 16, 2011

A Vintage Greeting!

I have a vintage greeting to share with you this morning!! This image is from the Flourishes set From The Desk Of. It is one of the smaller images in the set, but I just love flowers and books...it's so *me!*

I colored the image with Copic markers shown below:


I framed my image with a Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Rectangle die. I used some Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap Distress Ink to distress my image before removing it from the die.

The designer paper is from the My Mind's Eye Tickled Pink Collection.

4 comments:

  1. So pretty Michelle! I love that Spellbinder!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Very pretty Michelle, Love, love love everything about it. Colors are perfect!
    ~ rubber hugs ~
    madge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle...simply put this is a beautiful card!!! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake www.onecrazystamper.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very beautiful card. The spellbinders die adds a lovely touch to it.

    ReplyDelete