Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Summer fun!

 

  Well it’s the end of my time on One Crazy Stampers DT. I would like to thank everyone, especially Lora for the wonderful opportunity to play some really great products and share my talent. With summer here family commitments are taking priority until school starts back up. My Son is playing Tball and that is taking up some of my spare time as well. I hope everyone has a great summer and we will see you this fall.

ocs sample

   Supplies:

  Stamps: Just rite stamps Breath of Spring Borders and Centers

Paper: Stampin’ Up! Kraft and PTI Scarlet

Inks: Copics, Momento Black ink

Tools: Nestabilities Oval and Labels four

Embellishments: PTI Scarlet Ribbon

siggymyhre

2 comments:

  1. I love that Kraft card stock! super pretty card
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathyrn it has been so much fun to share this term with you! Have fun with Tball and all else that comes with kids and summertime! You went out with a bang with this beautiful card!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete