Saturday, May 28, 2011

Stamping Bella--Avery

OMGosh have you seen the NEW items!!!!  One Crazy Stamper now carries Bellas!!!  Woo Hoo!  I am a huge fan of this company and need to add on to my house to just hold this companies stamps.  So of course I had to use Avery!  She is sooooo adorable and fun to color.  I tried a new shadow technique I have seen and I definitely need some more practice but that means more playtime with all the new goodies!  Of course Lora will be having even more new goodies in the coming weeks so keep your eyes open for some new goodies and run don't walk to splurge in the store! 



I used my scor-pal to make the background.  I really need to upgrade and get the new one Lora has in the store!  It looks fabulous!!!  I also used some twine the store carries some very cute colors as well!  Love this stuff so much! 

Supplies: Copics (E00, R20, V12, E57, E34), Twine, Button, Scor-pal, Punch, Stamp (Avery lollipop)

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. So cute and I love your scored background!! I have to go spend some time browsing the new items : )
    xx
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, your card is adorbale and scored background is great. The new scor-pal is awesome.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, Love your little Bella - the dots around her just make her pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you and me both Lisa! love stamping bella and soo excited to see them in OCS. Gorgeous card, chicka!

    ReplyDelete