Saturday, May 14, 2011

Getting Krafty with Agnes--Kraftin Kimmie

Woo Hoo I received some new goodies in the mail from Lora and I could not wait to play!  have you checked out the Kraftin Kimmie section of the store lately???  OMGosh there are some new fairies, and some fun girls that are just like us!!!  Some stuff is even marked lower then the super low prices that are already in place!  This is one of my absolute favorites and as soon as I saw her I HAD to have her....This is exactly who I want to be, well, except for hand mixing.  That is where my cherished Kitchen aid comes in handy.


Isn't she adorable!  I had this fun vintage looking scrap Design Paper in my stash and it has ingredients for a recipe so I HAD to use it.  Agnes is colored with copics (shocker, right?).  I finally upgraded my trimmers so it was a lot easier to trimming her.

Supplies:  Stamp--Kraftin Kimmie (Agnes), Copics--Sketch (R20, R29, E57, E47, E11, C1, Y21, C5, E34), Misc supplies in my stash

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa...this makes me want to shock my kids and get myself in the kitchen to do some cookin'! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake www.onecrazystamper.com

    ReplyDelete