Friday, April 22, 2011

Joanie by Joni

Today I have a new stamp from Kraftin Kimmie called Joanie. The spelling is a bit different than I spell my name, but I had to have this stamp.
I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Xpress It CS.
I used a baby blue spica pen for her eyeshadow.
I layered the focal image unto Reverse Wonky Rectangles.
Dp is Basic Grey June Bug.
 I added a bit of bling from my stash and there you have it.
Joanie by Joni!
Remember we are still having our Flower Challenge over at One Crazy Stamper.
There is still time to join in the fun and WIN WIN WIN!


2 comments:

  1. Joni, this is so cute!!! I love how you did your layering and those papers are a perfect mix! Love it!!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this sassy image. and love the bling!

    ReplyDelete