Saturday, February 26, 2011

Kraftin Kimmie Apple Love

Hi everyone!  Well I am ready for spring...or at least some warm weather.  Where I live we do have winter in the form of rain and 40-50 degree weather.  Tonight it is actually supposed to SNOW!!!  If it does I have the video camera charged so I can take the puppy out in it since he has never seen snow.  Snow here is a HUGE deal because the last time it snowed it was 1989.   So thinking about spring made me jump to soft colors and some happy, fun stamps and when I think happy and fun I usually run to my Kraftin Kimmies!

I wanted a circle-ish shape but have not broken and bought circle nestabilities (yet!) so I used my oval nestabilities to create my shape.  The sentiment is actually from the Kraftin Kimmie stamp Josephine.  I love how the sentiments are so versatile that you can really mix and match!

supplies:  Stamps-Abigail Apple and Josephine Copics-Sketch Accessories-Oval Nestabilities small and large, paper and pattern paper are from my overflowing stash.

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute, I love these KK stamps, I'm really hoping to get me some more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Lisa!! Your Kraftin' Kimmie is adorable and I LOVE your embossed panel and rolled down panel!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete