Thursday, December 30, 2010

Winter Love!

dec4

 

  Hello all! We finally got our first snowfall of the season! I was wishing for it to be before Christmas, but it was the day after…close enough!

Hopefully everyone is having a Happy New year. Don’t forget we will be having our next challenge over at One Crazy Stamper the first of January.I can’t wait to see what’s in store!

Supplies:

Stamps: Popcorn the Bear – Snow Love

Paper: Bo Bunny Double Dot Collection, SU Natural cardstock

Tools & Inks: Stazon Timber Brown (stamped off) Ink, Grape Gel pen, Score pal

siggymyhre

2 comments:

  1. Kathryn I love all of your layers and how cool to make your own embossed background with your Scor-Pal!! I really want to try that!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Kathryn! And... you can borrow some of our snow, I've had enough of it already, ha ha!!! Can you come and get it in the Netherlands? ;-)
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete