Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Wreath

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope Santa was good to you all. For my post today, I am doing a variation of the card that I did the for the challenge this month.
The supplies that I used were:



For today's card, I did it as a shaped card.


Supplies used are:

On the inside of the card, I used the Webster's Papers and the sentiment from Flourish's
Christmas classics stamp set.




Everything that I used today can be found at One Crazy Stamper and don't forget to enter our challenge, the deadline is New Year's Eve. Looking forward to seeing who our first winner will be.







3 comments:

  1. So classic!! I just love shaped cards.. they are so fun!
    Hugs!
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice job Sue. Love the "nestie".
    ~ rubber hugs, inky wishes ~
    Madge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now how cool is that Sue!!! It's great to see another variation using the same stamp. Love this card!! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake

    ReplyDelete